The top 5 things to look for in a company that makes blown glass pipes.
If you have ever had the chance to watch someone blow glass, you know how incredible the process is. They heat the glass to incredible temperatures, then blow into it in different directions to create different shapes and sizes. Often, glass blowers include all types of different colors, so when the glass item they are creating has cooled, it can have numerous colors running throughout it. One of the most common reasons to blow glass is to create glass pipes. Glass pipes come in all types of shapes and sizes, and they can be used to enjoy smoking. Many of them include water in them, which makes the process of smoking gentler on the user. As the industry has grown, which it has in incredible fashion over the last couple of decades, the number of shops that blow glass has also grown. In Denver, for example, there are well over 100 different glass blowers, all specializing in different kinds of glass blowing. Some glass blowers specialize in water pipes, while others specialize in making pipes with dozens of colors in them. Regardless, the fact that there are so many different shops can make it difficult to know which one to go with.
1. Experience. The first thing you should look for in a company that makes blown glass pipes is experience. The longer they have worked in the industry, the more types of glass pipes they have created. The more pipes they have created, the more likely they are to have on in stock that you would prefer. Also, the more experience they have, the more likely they’ll be able to create a custom glass pipe just for you.
2. Variety. Be sure you find a company that offers a wide variety of pipes. For example, they should offer water pipes and pipes that don’t require water. The more variety they have, the more serious they take their art, and the more likely they are to have the perfect type of pipe for you.
3. Durable glass. Make sure you choose a company that makes their pipes thick with durable glass. Blown glass pipes can fall, and if they are not durable, they can break easily. When a pipe breaks, it means you are out the money you spent on it.
4. A focus on local. It is always a great idea to find a company that really values being local. Local companies appreciate their clientele more, and are better able to provide quality products and service.
5. Transparent gallery. The final thing to look for in a blown glass pipes company is transparency. They should have a gallery on their website that shows all of the different pipes they have and can make, along with their corresponding price.